Wednesday, December 24, 2014

So Much Joy

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope yall are doing well and enjoying the cold weather, because I am LOVING this 70 degree weather we still have here in good old Huatabampo. Don´t even ever forget the real meaning of Christmas, because He (Jesus Christ) is really the only meaning of our lives, we owe everything to Him! I love love love the mission because even though its hard, doing what I love and helping God complete His purpose (Moses 1:39) is the best thing that I could ever, ever ask for! We had our Christmas posada this week with the President and another zone from Obregon so that was fun. I love Christmas! I love my life! 5 months as a missionary and no regrets. So excited to spend the rest 13 months serving the Lord... But I really am learning here that I plan on serving the Lord for the rest of my life, it´s the only life worth living. 

LOVE YOU ALL; MERRY CHRISTMAS! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE! 
Hermana Burton

Oh and also, I get to say FELIZ NAVIDAD to the people in the street, and that gives me so much joy it is almost unexplainable. MY LIFE ROCKS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment