Monday, December 7, 2015

Trust in Christ

We did see the devotional! It was so beautiful, I was inspired. We are so blessed to be led and guided by prophets, and by the Christ himself! I loved the Christmas hymns... they are in English here as well, they don`t change them to Spanish so it felt a little bit like home. I saw Barrio Pioneros and they are so awesome. They are happy that I am staying here in the stake (half of my mission in the same stake!) and I saw Hna G who told me that she went to the temple and did baptisms for the first time, is second counselor in the Young Women's presidency and taught her first class that Sunday. HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!

We had transfers, my last one. I was super nervous, but there was no need. We are staying!!!!!!! Hna B and I are going to stay together here in Reforma. To say we are happy is a understandment. Still hasn't hit me that at the end of this transfer I am going home. Plan on giving it my all like I have the last 16 months. There is no looking back! Endure to the end!  

Our weather is good. Cold in the morning and in the night (and by cold I mean like 48, 50) and in the day its a good 88 degrees. I like it. Its kinda annoying carrying a jacket around all day, but it could be worse. I could be serving in Russia and not feel my face. 

Sunday, lots of our investigators went to church and we are having lots of success. We need your prayers though! Please keep them coming. I sent you pictures of Hnito JR that was baptized, right? Last Sunday he didn`t go to church, because he couldn`t find a ride. This week in the Santa Cena he still hadn't gotten to church, but we called his uncle and dad and members so that he could go and they assured us they would pass by for him and bring him... but he still didn`t come. So I started to pray and well, as I prayed I just felt once again the feeling of immense peace that comes from the Spirit, and as they opened the door, in walked my little friend with his sister. Miracles can happen, and we need to trust in Christ. 

There is so much I want to say, but I will have to save it for 6 weeks because then we will have something to talk about! But those are the main points. Also, Hna Z is going to TRAIN! I am a NANA! WOOOOOO! 

Hermana Burton 

No comments:

Post a Comment