Monday, September 7, 2015

Living A Good Happy Life

Yesterday we had 5 investigators in the capilla! 5! I was so happy. And they are so excited for their baptisms, and one of the little boys turns 8 today so we are going to go celebrate. It is a miracle! There is a family of four (but the dad didn´t come to church grrrr) the familia R J so if you can pray for them and then also there is a woman named M and she is amazing! She is a referencia of a member (give out every name you can think of!) and she has a granddaughter who is downs and has heart problems. We are praying and fasting for her. Her name is S. Pray for her! Also what else... we are living a good happy life but we are a little sad because most likely this is our last week together. These last two transfers have flown by so quickly I am sad to see my other half go but I know that these coming transfers will be for the benefit of both! I hope I have been able to leave a legacy with my hija! It´s so weird to think that I only have three transfers left! How? Time flies by. I know I am going to give my all until the end. 

It´s not always easy though! I had a horrible cold this week and felt so bad! I didn´t know how I was going to keep going by I just honestly tried to give it my all. I got a blessing from Hno DLR and it was so amazing because he blessed me with the things that I needed! More faith and persistence, the ability to keep going with my eternal goals and never look back and stay the wonderful obedient missionary that God knows that I AM! And that was so beautiful for me to hear. Not the good obedient missionary that I could be, but that I am! And it really helped because recently I have been pleading to God to be able to love ME! It´s something that I am not very good at! It´s not like I have low self esteem or anything, but with all these weaknesses man it´s hard to love me! But I try to look for the good in me... without getting prideful, and the Lord is helping me see some of my talents and abilities and I feel better and I treat others better. It´s just better for everyone. Haha. 

They do have a Primary Program here as well. It´s just as precious. It´s fun that the church is the same no matter where you go. 

Well that´s it for now. Short on time but wanted to write you all that I could. I love you! 

Hermana Burton
1. We went to a musuem today for Pday! It´s our last pday together (most likely) so we went all out! It was awesome. 

2. We ate obispos! (that are like rainbows from Pace´s Dairy Ann but not near as good)




No comments:

Post a Comment