Monday, September 21, 2015

This Is The Life!

The Lord blesses me so much. I am so grateful for Him. This week we had an activity, an Mexican Cultural Night (16th is their independence day) and the party was so awesome... mostly because half of my barrio pioneros was there! Because they have family members or conocidos in Barrio Reforma. And then more members came up to me and said weren´t you in Constitucion a while back? We remember you! We have a family member, friend, etc in that Barrio! We know you are a great missionary and we are excited to have you in our ward. Oh, it felt so good. I was so happy. I know that everything is conforme the plan of God. I know He loves us and He does what is best for us, even if we don´t know what that Plan is. We are having lots of success. Wow English is sure hard, Hna S doesn´t speak English so it´s pure Spanish all day every day and now writing in English is really hard... I am trying! 

We are doing really well here, we are having lots of success and seeing lots of miracles. The members really want to help us. We taught 30 lessons this week, 10 with member present! And we have a baptism planned for this week and then a couple are going to get married and get baptized here pretty soon as well so that is exciting!!!! wooo! Try to help the missionaries as much as possible! Speaking of which... that is so crazy, I totally remember talking to Elder Clyde in the MTC! That is seriously so cool that he came to my house in WA for dinner this week. I remember telling him about the sunsets! Small world. HF is cool like that, huh? Tell him hi!

Haha, don´t worry if it is safe or not, God protects us, and honestly all the places here are really safe, I have never really felt in danger or anything. Don´t worry about that. Worry more about me getting sick from the food because that DOES happen with frequency, and I know like 4 missionaries that have had to go home for it. So let´s start focusing our worries on that, because there is no way I have worked so hard and then have to go home early! LAME! Prayers of faith for health until January 18th! 

I hate telling people how much time I have left in the mission because everyone tells me, oh you only have a little bit left! You are probably going to finish your mission here! AHHHH! Probably. It really became real... but that´s cool too. I am going to give it all I got no matter how much time I have left, but it is kinda fun to see the end of the journey. I will be ready to go home and study and start preparing to have a future family! Yay for God´s plan, right? I am so happy. 

I am so excited to be doing the work of the Lord. I love teaching. Sometimes I just catch myself teaching and I am just like, this is the life! Teaching people about Christ! And that I do it in a different language still surprises me. What blessings! 

I love you! This is Christ´s church! Share the gospel with all! Help the missionaries! go to appts with them or let them invite investigators to your home for lessons! and tell them I will be home in 4 months to help!!!!! 

I love you! 
Keep up the prayers! 

Hermana Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment