Monday, April 27, 2015

God Loves Us!

I am doing really good here in Obregon, every day I am so grateful and realizing more and more the beauty of being a missionary. It is so hard but so beautiful. 

I also cannot believe that my Nana is 75! PARTY! Haha. I am so so so happy about that club that she has. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father, too. Don´t worry Mom, when you are older we will find you a club too! hahahahahaha jokes, jokes, we won´t even talk about that. 

This week went really well, we ate stomach again with some of our investigators! I really like it. We are having success with the people. The old hermana E, she hits me all the time and tells me I am really stubborn. Haha. I cant imagine why. But she is a crack up. And then we brought her to church again and when she wasn´t asleep she was pinching me. I love being a missionary. The Hermana S continues to be a great missionary as a recent convert! She is sharing the gospel with all her friends and family, so we hope to have success there in the near future. I am so grateful for all the support that I receive here in the mission. I am so grateful to have people that have my back. I feel so blessed by the Lord, although I am imperfect, the Lord loves me perfectly. He loves us all. Take a moment, all y'all and remember the love that the Lord has for you. If you doubt, pray about it. You will feel it! There is a quote that I love from Elder Holland that CHANGED MY LIFE this week. ¨the thing God enjoys most about being God is the thrill of being merciful, especially to those who don´t expect it and often feel they don´t deserve it.¨ God is good. God loves us! And I get to share His word every day. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU
Hermana Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment