Monday, April 13, 2015

More than Happy

La Hna E - ugly Spongebob sucker - YAKIMA APPLES!
I really felt your prayers this week! I know that you love me and have great faith in me. 

I don´t think I will change my major. I will have more job opportunities now that I speak Spanish, but I really have my heart set on OT. The more time I spend with old people here on the mish, and the excitement that I get every time that I see someone that has special needs testifies to me that it´s where the Lord wants me to be. 

It was kinda rainy this week, but by all means it was a really successful week. I was super happy. We also are going to have a baptism this weekend! Hna S is going to be baptized. She has been through a lot but her testimony is so strong. I am so proud of her. Miracles happen when we work with faith! 

I was more than happy to hear that this work is continuing at home. Tell Brother Richardson that I send my congratulations! This work is so good. 

I have been feeling really good this week. I am doing really good. Sometimes it´s hard recognizing my many mistakes, but I really learn everyday more about the GRACE of Jesus Christ. He is a perfect Savior that helps us through our time of need.

Hermana Burton 

No comments:

Post a Comment