Monday, March 16, 2015

#lifelessons

The weeks are passing by incredibly too fast, I am not okay with it! I can´t believe that in 7 little days I will have 8 months as a missionary.... we won´t even talk about what comes in April... okay. I am getting a little dizzy just thinking about it! I waited my whole life to go on a mission, why is it going by so fast? #lifelessonhuh? 

Well. This week we definitely pulled another "mourn with those that mourn and comfort those that stand in need of comfort". It was really sad to watch our investiagators go through these trials. But the beautiful thing is that they are so prepared because through these trials THEY STICK WITH THE GOSPEL! They recognize something that I think we, as members, forget. When we have trials, instead of leaving the Church or disobeying the commandments, we should OBEY and stick to the gospel. It is the only way. He is the only way! 

I did a little experiment this week and whenever Satan wanted to tell me something bad about myself, instead of feeding the thought I ignored it. And now, I accept me and realized that MAYBE, just maybe this is not me just gaining weight but also, I am going to be 20 years old and now officially have the body of an adult. And now I am at peace with all the body issues. Sounds weird, but it´s true. Have successfully fought a trial of Satan once again through the gospel of Jesus Christ! 

I am learning how little we need technology on the mission. Sure it is great and I am super pumped to go home and do family history (it is now WAY COOL), but other than that it´s kinda like ehhhh I´m okay. hahaha. 

I love you so much.

How goes the missionary work?

until next week, 
Hermana Burton

Oh! Pictures:
Phineas and Ferb in MEXICO! 
A member told us that putting oatmeal, sugar, yogurt, and honey on our face with take away all the blemishes. Didn´t really work but it tasted good! hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment