Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy 8 Months to Me

SURPRISE! Happy 8 months to me, I miraculously found a APPLE FRITTER 
in the donut section! Go Mexico!

Well today is one of the greatest days of my entire life, and I will tell you why:

1. I have spent 8 beautiful, hard, challenging, miraculous months as a representative of Jesus Christ.

2. MY FAMILIA V (from way back when in Mochis) is getting baptized this Friday!!!!!! I received one of the most beautiful emails of my entire life from M, the mom. I am full of emotion and I couldn´t be more happier. I promised her with all of my heart that I will be there when they are sealed in the temple. MAN, this church is true! I am so incredibly happy. So Happy!

This week wasn´t the easist. It went by quick... all these weeks go by so fast.  Love hearing about Jaynee. Love that more and more missionaries are serving. Love that Jed is playing baseball... I don´t even want to hear he is almost as tall as Mom! That means he is taller than me. And that isn´t good because it will be a crashing reality when I go home to a world of tall people. They think I am tall here! Haha. I AM TALL! 

There sure wasn´t a lot of adventures that I can think of that happened this week. Normal missionary life. I sure love it. I can´t believe we are already at 8 months. Sometimes I wish it could last forever. 

We are seeing miracles every day and I am so grateful for it. I am so grateful we get to celebrate the RISEN Christ. That gives us hope, doesn´t it? Christ lives! I was so happy to see that you had sent me The Living Christ I had just written in my journal a couple months before that it was my goal to work on it. But I hadn´t done it. So I feel the need DOUBLE now to memorize those powerful chosen words. 

Here are some fun fotos:



Sorry there isn´t much this week. 
Pray for me!!! 
I love you! 

Hermana Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment