Monday, July 6, 2015

Capaz

Wow. What can I say? This week was crazy.  And by crazy, I mean incredibly stressful. And by incredibly stressful, I mean I know this is true or I wouldn't be here anymore. 

First off, I am living without money. So that´s fun. And then second off, we cleaned the house for eight hours on tuesday, and not just clean, but deep Pop-approval clean, only to find out that we weren't going to move. And we didn't move because there were problems with the contract and the other landlord and everything. So I was a little stressed to say the least with that, and then I love training but sometimes I don´t feel that I am capaz.... like... what´s the word in English.... whatever. I don´t feel good enough to train sometimes. And then I get mad at myself because I am not perfect and I have been on my knees just begging for His forgiveness and my district leader called and was like what´s wrong with you? and I am like I have been super stressed.  I just feel like Goob a little bit.

But I have to look at the blessings too. Because Hna G got baptized! And it was my favorite holiday! Hna Z and I dressed up in our red white and blue and we ended the night in bed looking up at the ceiling pretending there was fireworks and singing the National Anthem. It was good having an American companion. She is seriously an amazing comp. We have so much in common, it´s kinda creepy. 


I just want you to know I am having a hard time. But I know the church is true and I bore a sure simple testimony to an ignorant person this week so that was fun. I know God guides us. I know God is with us. 

I have a lot running through my head right now but I just want you to know I am not going to give up. 

And that I need your prayers. 

This week will be better, I am sure of it. 

I am going to try to be better. 

I JUST don´t understand why I've been blessed that I have the gift of patience if I don´t feel like there is one drop of patience inside of me. 

I am struggling a little bit. 

Not with my testimony. 

Just with my weaknesses. 

I almost have a year in the mission. Isn't that crazy?
Well time is almost up so I will send you some pics. 

Sorry this is the weirdest email I have ever sent.

Love, 
Hermana B

No comments:

Post a Comment