Saturday, June 29, 2013

Glorious Days like today

Well, yesterday (June 28th) was my very own eighteenth birthday. It seems a little unreal but mostly I've just been waiting for this day my entire life. I saw the glory of God all around me throughout the entire day. I had a cousin born in the wee hours of the morning, I went with my summer camp to the movie "Monsters University" and was surrounded there by people that love me and people that I absolutely love. I work with children ages 7-21 that have special needs and disabilities. It's a beautiful job that has taught me so much about who I am as a person and taught me true love and the charity that the Savior has for all His brothers and sisters and all our "special needs".
I love the Lord and know He loves me. And if you're reading this, He loves you too! I promise.
I'm so grateful for good friends that make my birthday and for the best family. EVER. Thank you guys!!!!
I'm so grateful for a loving God who takes care of me, for a brother serving a mission for our church in Italy, and days like yester/today when I communicate with the people that I absolutely love in every single way! (technology, person, prayer) Show the world YOUR light today. What sets you apart?
Thanks be to God for these glorious days.

No comments:

Post a Comment